Here is the complete list, which Joel went through in tonight's message of the same name. You can also download this as a pdf! Woo hoo! Plus, he has a list of 101 Spiritual Blessings the Moment You Believe and he has a book out called Empowered by His Grace!
1. The Gospel is the power of God to us revealed through the Spirit (Rom. 1:16).
2. The Word of God that He inspired affirms the timeless principle of faith (Rom. 1:17).
3. He also affirms those things we already knew instinctively: that God exists, that He created all things, as well as His eternal power and Godhead (Rom. 1:19-20).
4. He helps us understand how and why God gave us up and gave us over (Rom. 1:21-32).
5. He reveals to us the wrath to come and the consequence to our works (Rom. 2:5-6,9).
6. The Word that He inspired ensures that God is always true (Rom. 3:4).
7. He is given to us and indwells us (Rom. 5:5, 8:9, 8:11, 1 Cor. 3:16, 6:19, 1 Thess. 4:8).
8. He sheds the love of God abroad in our hearts (Rom. 5:5).
9. Our joy in God is through Christ by the Spirit (Rom. 5:11).
10. He spiritually baptizes us into Jesus Christ (Rom. 6:3, Gal. 2:20).
11. He spiritually baptizes us into His death (Rom. 6:3).
12. He spiritually buries us with Him (Rom. 6:4).
13. He spiritually raises us up with Him (Rom. 6:4, Col. 2:12, Eph. 2:6).
14. The Spirit was the instrumental agent who raised Christ from the dead, which is the foundation of our eternal life (Rom. 6:4, 8:11, Col. 2:12).
15. He makes us able to walk in His newness of life, His resurrection life (Rom. 6:4).
16. Through the baptism of the Spirit, He crucifies our old man (Rom. 6:6, Gal. 2:20).
17. He made us free from the power and bondage of sin (Rom. 6:2,6-7,9-11,14,18,22).
18. He made us servants unto God with fruit unto holiness (Rom. 6:22).
19. Helps us to be free from sinful behavior in our walk (Rom. 8:1, Gal. 5:25).
20. He has freed us from the law of sin and death (Rom. 8:2).
21. He enables us to fulfill the rightness of the law through love (Rom. 8:4).
22. He keeps us focused on the Father’s will when we follow after Him (Rom. 8:5).
23. He gives us peace if we keep ourselves spiritually minded (Rom. 8:6, Phil. 4:7, Col. 3:15, 2 Thess. 3:16).
24. He frees us from bondage to the flesh (Rom. 8:9).
25. He gives us life because He is life (Rom. 8:6,10, 2 Cor. 3:6, Gal. 6:8).
26. He makes us alive in our mortal bodies by dwelling in us (Rom. 8:11, Eph. 2:1,5).
27. He helps us to put to death the sinful deeds of the body (Rom. 8:13, Col. 3:5).
28. He leads us because we are the sons of God (Rom. 8:14, Gal. 5:18).
29. He is for us the Spirit of adoption, because He will bring about the redemption of our bodies (Rom. 8:15). As a result, we cry Abba, Father.
30. He bears witness with our souls that we are the children of God (Rom. 8:16).
31. The Spirit will bring about the manifestation of the sons of God (Rom. 8:19).
32. He gives us His firstfruits. We’re living the Lord’s resurrection life here and now until the redemption of our physical bodies (Rom. 8:23, 1 Cor. 15:38-44, 2 Cor. 13:4).
33. When we pray, does the Spirit make intercession on our behalf to the Father or on behalf of the Father to us? YES. (Rom. 8:26-27).
34. Our calling is from the Father, by Jesus Christ, through the Spirit (Rom. 8:28).
35. Likewise, our future glory is from the Father, by Christ, through the Spirit (Rom. 8:30).
36. He bears witness to us of Paul’s clear conscience about the authenticity of his apostleship and unique message (Rom. 9:1).
37. The Word He inspired is the basis for our faith (Rom. 10:17).
38. He helps us to understand that the nature of grace is without works (Rom. 11:6).
39. He helps us to understand our place in Scripture and the temporary casting away of Israel (Rom. 11:15).
40. He helps us to renew our minds (Rom. 12:2, Eph. 4:23 Tit. 3:5).
41. He helps us to be living proof of what is that good, acceptable, and perfect will of God (Rom. 12:2, 1 Thess. 5:21).
42. He helps us to understand our conduct in light of our salvation (Rom. 12:9-21).
43. He teaches us to be subject to the higher powers (Rom. 13:1-7, Tit. 3:1).
44. He makes us able to put on the Lord Jesus Christ in our walk (Rom. 13:14).
45. He helps us in our ministry to weaker brethren (Rom. 14:1-12).
46. He gives us righteousness (Rom. 14:17).
47. He gives us peace (Rom. 14:17, 15:13).
48. He gives us joy (Rom. 14:17, 15:13).
49. He helps us to follow after the things which make for peace, and the things wherewith one may edify another (Rom. 14:19).
50. The OT He inspired is for our learning (Rom. 15:4).
51. The Scriptures He inspired provide comfort and hope through patience (Rom. 15:4, 1 Thess. 1:10, 3:7, 2 Thess. 2:17, 3:5).
52. Through His power, He not only gives us joy and peace in believing but He also enables us to abound in hope (Rom. 15:13).
53. He sets us apart for God’s good use (Rom. 15:16, 1 Cor. 6:11, 2 Thess. 2:13).
54. He persuades us through love (Rom. 15:30).
55. He convicts through the simplicity of speech (1 Cor. 2:4).
56. He reveals to us the things God has prepared for those who love Him, things He freely gives to us, which only the Spirit is capable of revealing (1 Cor. 2:9-12).
57. He teaches us (1 Cor. 2:13, 12:13).
58. He helps us to compare spiritual things with spiritual (1 Cor. 2:13).
59. He helps us to discern the spiritual things of God (1 Cor. 2:14).
60. He spiritually cleanses us (1 Cor. 6:11).
61. He justifies us in the name of the Lord Jesus (1 Cor. 6:11).
62. The Father will resurrect us by His Son through the Spirit (1 Cor. 6:14, 2 Cor. 4:14).
63. He makes us joined unto the Lord (1 Cor. 6:17).
64. Everything is from the Father, by Jesus Christ, through the Spirit (1 Cor. 8:6).
65. Our sin-cursed bodies are to come under subjection to our regenerated souls walking in the Spirit (1 Cor. 9:27).
66. He baptizes us into the Body of Christ (1 Cor. 12:13).
67. The depths of love can operate in us through the Spirit (1 Cor. 13:1-7, Col. 3:14).
68. We pray with the Spirit (1 Cor. 14:15, Eph. 6:18).
69. We sing with the Spirit (1 Cor. 14:15).
70. The God of all comfort comforts us in all our tribulation through His Word and His Spirit (2 Cor. 1:3-4, 2 Cor. 7:6).
71. He reveals to us the promises of God by His Word, which are yea in Him (2 Cor. 1:18-20).
72. The Father establishes us in Christ by the Spirit (2 Cor. 1:21, Col. 2:7, 1 Thess. 3:13, 2 Thess. 3:3).
73. The Father also anoints us in Christ by the Spirit (2 Cor. 1:21).
74. He has sealed us in Christ (2 Cor. 1:22, Eph. 1:13, 4:30).
75. He is God’s earnest, the non-refundable deposit, if you will, of God’s purchased possession forever (2 Cor. 1:22, 5:5).
76. He helps us to not be ignorant of Satan’s devices (2 Cor. 2:11).
77. We thank the Father for our continual triumph in Christ by the Spirit who makes manifest the savor of His knowledge through Paul (2 Cor. 2:14).
78. He writes onto our hearts that we are the epistles of Christ (2 Cor. 3:3).
79. He gives us liberty because He indwells us (2 Cor. 3:17).
80. He enables us to see the glory of the Lord in the written Word (2 Cor. 3:18).
81. He changes us into the Lord’s image through the study of the Word (2 Cor. 3:18).
82. He through His Word shines in our hearts the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ (2 Cor. 4:6).
83. He brings about in us the excellency of the power of that knowledge, a treasure in these earthen vessels (2 Cor. 4:7).
84. He renews the inward man day by day through His Word (2 Cor. 4:16).
85. He helps us to see the things that are eternal (2 Cor. 4:18).
86. He helps us to understand a love so great in Christ that it constrains us (2 Cor. 5:14).
87. Through the baptism of the Spirit, He makes us new creatures (2 Cor. 5:17, Gal. 6:15).
88. He aides us in our suffering (2 Cor. 6:6).
89. He also aides us in our suffering through the Word, which He inspired (2 Cor. 5:7).
90. He through His Word helps us to cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of flesh and spirit and to perfect holiness in our walks in the fear of God (2 Cor. 7:1).
91. He enables us to abound in everything (2 Cor. 8:7).
92. Through the Spirit, God is able to make all grace abound toward us (2 Cor. 9:8).
93. Through the Spirit, we always having all sufficiency in all things (2 Cor. 9:8).
94. Through the Spirit, we may abound to every good work (2 Cor. 9:8).
95. The Spirit enriches us in everything to all bountifulness (2 Cor. 9:11).
96. The Spirit helps us to be ever thankful to God (2 Cor. 9:11, Col. 2:7, 3:15, 1 Thess. 5:18).
97. He enables us to have communion with Christ and the Father (2 Cor. 13:14).
98. He ministers to us (Gal. 3:5).
99. He teaches us that we’re recipients of the promises to Abraham by faith (Gal. 3:14).
100. He put on us Jesus Christ positionally (Gal. 3:27).
101. He resides in our hearts crying, Abba, Father (Gal. 4:6).
102. He has made us as Isaac was, the children of promise (Gal. 4:28).
103. He regenerates us which is like a birth (Gal. 4:29).
104. He helps us to wait for the hope of righteousness by faith (Gal. 5:5).
105. By walking in the Spirit, we may overcome the lusts of the flesh (Gal. 5:16).
106. He contends with our flesh on our behalf (Gal. 5:17).
107. Him leading us means we are not under the law (Gal. 5:18).
108. He enables us to appropriate His fruit, which is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, and temperance (Gal. 5:22-23).
109. He lives in us, and we live in Him (Gal. 5:25).
110. All the spiritual blessings in heavenly places that we have are from the Father, by Jesus Christ, and through the Holy Spirit (Eph. 1:3).
111. He is also the earnest of our inheritance (Eph. 1:14).
112. It’s the will of the Father, by Jesus Christ, through the Spirit, that we achieve the characteristics of wisdom and revelation when we study His Word (Eph. 1:17).
113. He through His Word is the agent of the Father to enlighten the eyes of our understanding (Eph. 1:18, Col. 2:2, 2 Tim. 2:7).
114. He through His Word is the agent of the Father to help us know the hope of his calling and the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints (Eph. 1:18).
115. He is the exceeding greatness of His power to us-ward who believe (Eph. 1:18).
116. The working of His mighty power when He raised Christ from the dead and seated Him at the right hand of the Father is also at work in us (Eph. 1:18).
117. The Father through the Spirit has made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus (Eph. 2:6).
118. He is the agent that makes us God’s perfect workmanship (Eph. 2:10).
119. He gives us access to the Father (Eph. 2:18).
120. He builds us together, fitly frames us unto a holy temple in the Lord making us fellow-citizens with all the saints (Eph. 2:19-22).
121. He has revealed unto us the mystery of God through His Word, as well as through His holy apostles, and prophets (Eph. 3:5).
122. His energizing power works in us through the gift of grace (Eph. 3:7).
123. We experience the fellowship of the mystery through the Spirit (Eph. 3:9).
124. His work in us displays to the spiritual realm the manifold wisdom of God (Eph. 3:9).
125. He teaches us to have boldness and confidence about our access to God because we are in Christ (Eph. 3:12).
126. He strengthens the inner with might through His Word (Eph. 3:16).
127. By the will of God and the operation of the Spirit, Christ may dwell in our hearts by faith (Eph. 3:17).
128. By the will of God and the operation of the Spirit, we may be rooted and grounded in love (Eph. 3:17, Col. 2:7).
129. By the will of God and the operation of the Spirit, we may know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge (Eph. 3:17).
130. By the will of God and the operation of the Spirit, we may be filled with all the fullness of God Himself (Eph. 3:19).
131. By the power of the Spirit operating in us, God can do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Eph. 3:20).
132. He leads us into peace and unity amongst the saints (Eph. 4:3).
133. The Father, through the Spirit, gave us the offices of apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors, and teaches so we may be edified and perfected (Eph. 4:12).
134. The Spirit though the sound doctrines of grace gives us stability (Eph. 4:14).
135. By the Spirit, the Body works together and edifies itself in love (Eph. 4:16, Col. 2:2).
136. He helps us put off the old man and put on the new man (Eph. 4:22-32, Col. 3:8-13).
137. He is grieved by our poor behavior (Eph. 4:30).
138. He has made us light in the Lord (Eph. 5:8, 1 Thess. 5:5).
139. The fruit of the Spirit is given in all goodness and righteousness and truth (Eph. 5:9).
140. He wants us under His full influence in lieu of alcohol (Eph 5:18).
141. His ministry to us produces thanksgiving to God (Eph. 5:20).
142. He cleanses us and sanctifies us through the Word that He inspired (Eph. 5:26, 1 Thess. 5:23, 2 Thess. 2:13).
143. He makes us strong in the Lord (Eph. 6:10, Phil. 4:13).
144. He makes us strong in the power of His might (Eph. 6:10).
145. He through His Word and the sound doctrines of grace gives us an armor to protect us and makes us able to stand on the spiritual battlefield (Eph. 6:11-17).
146. His inspired Scriptures is our sword on the spiritual battlefield (Eph. 6:17).
147. He protects our minds like a helmet through the Word He inspired (Eph. 6:17).
148. The Father will carry out the good work He began in you by His Spirit and His Word until the day of Jesus Christ (Phil. 1:6).
149. He can make our love abound yet more and more in knowledge and in all judgment (Phil. 1:9, 1 Thess. 4:10, 2 Thess. 1:3).
150. He helps us to approve things that are excellent (Phil. 1:10).
151. He helps us to be sincere and without offence till the day of Christ (Phil. 1:10).
152. He fills us with the fruits of righteousness, which are by Jesus Christ, unto the glory and praise of God (Phil. 1:11).
153. He helps us to make our conversation becometh the gospel of Christ (Phil. 1:29).
154. He helps us to never be terrified by our adversaries (Phil. 1:28).
155. We have fellowship in the Spirit (Phil. 2:1).
156. He helps us to have the humble mind of Christ (Phil. 2:5, 1 Thess. 5:13).
157. He helps us to be blameless and harmless, as the sons of God (Phil. 2:15).
158. He has given us the Word of Life to hold forth and to cause us to rejoice, like Paul, in the day of Christ (Phil. 2:16).
159. We worship in the Spirit (Phil. 3:3).
160. He helps us to know Christ, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, because He identified us with his death so we can live the fulness of His resurrection life here and now (Phil. 3:10-11).
161. He helps us to forget those things that are behind and reach forth unto those things that are before us (Phil. 3:13).
162. He helps us to press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus (Phil. 3:14).
163. He helps us to speak heavenly conversations (Phil. 3:20).
164. He is the agent through which our vile bodies will be changed and fashioned like unto Christ’s glorious body (Phil. 3:21).
165. He teaches us why and how we should rejoice in the Lord always (Phil. 4:4, 1 Thess. 5:16).
166. He helps us all to live modestly (Phil. 4:5, 1 Tim. 2:9-10).
167. We love one another in the Spirit (Col. 1:8).
168. He helps us to be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding (Col. 1:9, 2:2).