Here is the complete list, which Joel went through in tonight's message of the same name. You can also download this as a pdf! Woo hoo! Plus, he has a list of 101 Spiritual Blessings the Moment You Believe and he has a book out called Empowered by His Grace!
1. The Gospel is the power of God to us revealed through the Spirit (Rom. 1:16).
2. The Word of God that He inspired affirms the timeless principle of faith (Rom. 1:17).
3. He also affirms those things we already knew instinctively: that God exists, that He created all things, as well as His eternal power and Godhead (Rom. 1:19-20).
4. He helps us understand how and why God gave us up and gave us over (Rom. 1:21-32).
5. He reveals to us the wrath to come and the consequence to our works (Rom. 2:5-6,9).
6. The Word that He inspired ensures that God is always true (Rom. 3:4).
7. He is given to us and indwells us (Rom. 5:5, 8:9, 8:11, 1 Cor. 3:16, 6:19, 1 Thess. 4:8).
8. He sheds the love of God abroad in our hearts (Rom. 5:5).
9. Our joy in God is through Christ by the Spirit (Rom. 5:11).
10. He spiritually baptizes us into Jesus Christ (Rom. 6:3, Gal. 2:20).
11. He spiritually baptizes us into His death (Rom. 6:3).
12. He spiritually buries us with Him (Rom. 6:4).
13. He spiritually raises us up with Him (Rom. 6:4, Col. 2:12, Eph. 2:6).
14. The Spirit was the instrumental agent who raised Christ from the dead, which is the foundation of our eternal life (Rom. 6:4, 8:11, Col. 2:12).
15. He makes us able to walk in His newness of life, His resurrection life (Rom. 6:4).
16. Through the baptism of the Spirit, He crucifies our old man (Rom. 6:6, Gal. 2:20).
17. He made us free from the power and bondage of sin (Rom. 6:2,6-7,9-11,14,18,22).
18. He made us servants unto God with fruit unto holiness (Rom. 6:22).
19. Helps us to be free from sinful behavior in our walk (Rom. 8:1, Gal. 5:25).
20. He has freed us from the law of sin and death (Rom. 8:2).
21. He enables us to fulfill the rightness of the law through love (Rom. 8:4).
22. He keeps us focused on the Father’s will when we follow after Him (Rom. 8:5).
23. He gives us peace if we keep ourselves spiritually minded (Rom. 8:6, Phil. 4:7, Col. 3:15, 2 Thess. 3:16).
24. He frees us from bondage to the flesh (Rom. 8:9).
25. He gives us life because He is life (Rom. 8:6,10, 2 Cor. 3:6, Gal. 6:8).
26. He makes us alive in our mortal bodies by dwelling in us (Rom. 8:11, Eph. 2:1,5).
27. He helps us to put to death the sinful deeds of the body (Rom. 8:13, Col. 3:5).
28. He leads us because we are the sons of God (Rom. 8:14, Gal. 5:18).
29. He is for us the Spirit of adoption, because He will bring about the redemption of our bodies (Rom. 8:15). As a result, we cry Abba, Father.
30. He bears witness with our souls that we are the children of God (Rom. 8:16).
31. The Spirit will bring about the manifestation of the sons of God (Rom. 8:19).
32. He gives us His firstfruits. We’re living the Lord’s resurrection life here and now until the redemption of our physical bodies (Rom. 8:23, 1 Cor. 15:38-44, 2 Cor. 13:4).
33. When we pray, does the Spirit make intercession on our behalf to the Father or on behalf of the Father to us? YES. (Rom. 8:26-27).
34. Our calling is from the Father, by Jesus Christ, through the Spirit (Rom. 8:28).
35. Likewise, our future glory is from the Father, by Christ, through the Spirit (Rom. 8:30).
36. He bears witness to us of Paul’s clear conscience about the authenticity of his apostleship and unique message (Rom. 9:1).
37. The Word He inspired is the basis for our faith (Rom. 10:17).
38. He helps us to understand that the nature of grace is without works (Rom. 11:6).
39. He helps us to understand our place in Scripture and the temporary casting away of Israel (Rom. 11:15).
40. He helps us to renew our minds (Rom. 12:2, Eph. 4:23 Tit. 3:5).
41. He helps us to be living proof of what is that good, acceptable, and perfect will of God (Rom. 12:2, 1 Thess. 5:21).
42. He helps us to understand our conduct in light of our salvation (Rom. 12:9-21).
43. He teaches us to be subject to the higher powers (Rom. 13:1-7, Tit. 3:1).
44. He makes us able to put on the Lord Jesus Christ in our walk (Rom. 13:14).
45. He helps us in our ministry to weaker brethren (Rom. 14:1-12).
46. He gives us righteousness (Rom. 14:17).
47. He gives us peace (Rom. 14:17, 15:13).
48. He gives us joy (Rom. 14:17, 15:13).
49. He helps us to follow after the things which make for peace, and the things wherewith one may edify another (Rom. 14:19).
50. The OT He inspired is for our learning (Rom. 15:4).
51. The Scriptures He inspired provide comfort and hope through patience (Rom. 15:4, 1 Thess. 1:10, 3:7, 2 Thess. 2:17, 3:5).
52. Through His power, He not only gives us joy and peace in believing but He also enables us to abound in hope (Rom. 15:13).
53. He sets us apart for God’s good use (Rom. 15:16, 1 Cor. 6:11, 2 Thess. 2:13).
54. He persuades us through love (Rom. 15:30).
55. He convicts through the simplicity of speech (1 Cor. 2:4).
56. He reveals to us the things God has prepared for those who love Him, things He freely gives to us, which only the Spirit is capable of revealing (1 Cor. 2:9-12).
57. He teaches us (1 Cor. 2:13, 12:13).
58. He helps us to compare spiritual things with spiritual (1 Cor. 2:13).
59. He helps us to discern the spiritual things of God (1 Cor. 2:14).
60. He spiritually cleanses us (1 Cor. 6:11).
61. He justifies us in the name of the Lord Jesus (1 Cor. 6:11).
62. The Father will resurrect us by His Son through the Spirit (1 Cor. 6:14, 2 Cor. 4:14).
63. He makes us joined unto the Lord (1 Cor. 6:17).
64. Everything is from the Father, by Jesus Christ, through the Spirit (1 Cor. 8:6).
65. Our sin-cursed bodies are to come under subjection to our regenerated souls walking in the Spirit (1 Cor. 9:27).
66. He baptizes us into the Body of Christ (1 Cor. 12:13).
67. The depths of love can operate in us through the Spirit (1 Cor. 13:1-7, Col. 3:14).
68. We pray with the Spirit (1 Cor. 14:15, Eph. 6:18).
69. We sing with the Spirit (1 Cor. 14:15).
70. The God of all comfort comforts us in all our tribulation through His Word and His Spirit (2 Cor. 1:3-4, 2 Cor. 7:6).
71. He reveals to us the promises of God by His Word, which are yea in Him (2 Cor. 1:18-20).
72. The Father establishes us in Christ by the Spirit (2 Cor. 1:21, Col. 2:7, 1 Thess. 3:13, 2 Thess. 3:3).
73. The Father also anoints us in Christ by the Spirit (2 Cor. 1:21).
74. He has sealed us in Christ (2 Cor. 1:22, Eph. 1:13, 4:30).
75. He is God’s earnest, the non-refundable deposit, if you will, of God’s purchased possession forever (2 Cor. 1:22, 5:5).
76. He helps us to not be ignorant of Satan’s devices (2 Cor. 2:11).
77. We thank the Father for our continual triumph in Christ by the Spirit who makes manifest the savor of His knowledge through Paul (2 Cor. 2:14).
78. He writes onto our hearts that we are the epistles of Christ (2 Cor. 3:3).
79. He gives us liberty because He indwells us (2 Cor. 3:17).
80. He enables us to see the glory of the Lord in the written Word (2 Cor. 3:18).
81. He changes us into the Lord’s image through the study of the Word (2 Cor. 3:18).
82. He through His Word shines in our hearts the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ (2 Cor. 4:6).
83. He brings about in us the excellency of the power of that knowledge, a treasure in these earthen vessels (2 Cor. 4:7).
84. He renews the inward man day by day through His Word (2 Cor. 4:16).
85. He helps us to see the things that are eternal (2 Cor. 4:18).
86. He helps us to understand a love so great in Christ that it constrains us (2 Cor. 5:14).
87. Through the baptism of the Spirit, He makes us new creatures (2 Cor. 5:17, Gal. 6:15).
88. He aides us in our suffering (2 Cor. 6:6).
89. He also aides us in our suffering through the Word, which He inspired (2 Cor. 5:7).
90. He through His Word helps us to cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of flesh and spirit and to perfect holiness in our walks in the fear of God (2 Cor. 7:1).
91. He enables us to abound in everything (2 Cor. 8:7).
92. Through the Spirit, God is able to make all grace abound toward us (2 Cor. 9:8).
93. Through the Spirit, we always having all sufficiency in all things (2 Cor. 9:8).
94. Through the Spirit, we may abound to every good work (2 Cor. 9:8).
95. The Spirit enriches us in everything to all bountifulness (2 Cor. 9:11).
96. The Spirit helps us to be ever thankful to God (2 Cor. 9:11, Col. 2:7, 3:15, 1 Thess. 5:18).
97. He enables us to have communion with Christ and the Father (2 Cor. 13:14).
98. He ministers to us (Gal. 3:5).
99. He teaches us that we’re recipients of the promises to Abraham by faith (Gal. 3:14).
100. He put on us Jesus Christ positionally (Gal. 3:27).
101. He resides in our hearts crying, Abba, Father (Gal. 4:6).
102. He has made us as Isaac was, the children of promise (Gal. 4:28).
103. He regenerates us which is like a birth (Gal. 4:29).
104. He helps us to wait for the hope of righteousness by faith (Gal. 5:5).
105. By walking in the Spirit, we may overcome the lusts of the flesh (Gal. 5:16).
106. He contends with our flesh on our behalf (Gal. 5:17).
107. Him leading us means we are not under the law (Gal. 5:18).
108. He enables us to appropriate His fruit, which is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, and temperance (Gal. 5:22-23).
109. He lives in us, and we live in Him (Gal. 5:25).
110. All the spiritual blessings in heavenly places that we have are from the Father, by Jesus Christ, and through the Holy Spirit (Eph. 1:3).
111. He is also the earnest of our inheritance (Eph. 1:14).